There are few things better than an evening with Playdoh. As you can see below we had a fun time making 'portraits' of each other. The purple is Rich's rendition of Kim...
...the yellow represents Kim's rendition of Rich...
...and the stars are Ryan's rendition of the sky.
The real question is who's the better artist Kim or Rich.
The playdough version of Rich looks a lot like him. I was cracking up at the resemblence! And what's up with that cow at the zoo? I felt bad for him with that big ol' hump at the bottom of his neck. Take Care
2 comments:
Kim, your Rich impression is soo realistic! For a moment I thought it was an actual picture.
Ryans's stars come in 2nd place.
The playdough version of Rich looks a lot like him. I was cracking up at the resemblence! And what's up with that cow at the zoo? I felt bad for him with that big ol' hump at the bottom of his neck. Take Care
Post a Comment