Thursday, June 26, 2008
bumps, bruises, and black eyes
We haven't done much in a while but thought I'd update the blog:). Macie has really started becoming a little monkey. We find her climbing all kinds of things and getting into trouble. This is such a hard stage--well a painful stage. I just want to line Macie's world with pillows but know that she's just going to have to endure some bumps and bruises. This was her first big bruise but she's already gotten a bunch more, including a black eye for a day. And I'm sure she'll get her fair share from Ryan who's getting less and less tolerant of his toys being taken from his baby sister. On another note, since she was born she's struggled with reflux and hasn't gained much weight. I finally switched her to formula this last month and she gained almost a pound in 2 weeks. I was pretty happy and relieved with the news. And even though nursing is convenient in its own way I've been enjoying Rich getting to take care of early morning feedings:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor baby. That is a big bruise. The arrows on the photo made me laugh. Thank you for pointing out the culprit. :)
I know you are really beating her. Sure blame it on the couch.
Side note: I'm glad that she is gaining weight for you. That must be a relief
Post a Comment