Monday, July 14, 2008

Hanging out with the fam

My brother Doug and his family visited this past weekend. Ryan had a blast hanging out with all his cousins. He especially loved the sleepovers at grandma's house. We went to Central Park and played at the playgrounds and fed the ducks (apparently against the law but we still did it).

Ryan and the Canadian geese having a staring contest. At first Ryan would put the bread in the palm of his hand and the geese would eat right off of it. I'm bummed that I didn't get a picture of that.


Ryan and his cousins James and Mathew. James is on the, uh, right. And Mathew is on the, uh, left.


Uncle Doug and Ryan traversing the treacherous duck pond strait.


Whew, they made it across. No casualties but plenty of poop on the shoes.


This is Joshua and Ryan in grandma's backyard. She has this awesome old-lady cart that the kids had fun with.


This is Macie after she ate some rocks and dirt. Instead of me taking the dirt and rocks out of her mouth I took this picture. I know, shame on me. But think of all the extra minerals she got.

1 comment:

LJ, DC and ML said...

that is my favorite pic of Macie EVER! I might need you to give me some lessons on how to use my camera like a big girl. I'm off auto, but still learning for sure.