Thursday, September 4, 2008
Our newest roommies
So, I totally hate spiders. Totally. In recent years we've been getting the most atrocious spiders in our apartment. They've driven me crazy because I had never seen them in my whole life and then all of a sudden we were getting lots of them. My arms and legs get all goose bumpy just thinking about them. After much Googling I discovered they're called Zoropsis spiders. They're harmless but horrid. Our summer has been blissfully spider free until this week. And then Whamo! 3 in just a few days. So, yeah. I made Rich tape a quarter next to the most recent visitor so that you could tell how big it was. We'd consider this one medium-sized. If you look carefully you can see the reflection of some of the eight, yes eight, eyes along its back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is awesome! I will have a posting on my blog soon about the creepy spider I encountered at my place. I think it is the same kind of spider you speak of. Scary!
Okay,that is the most DISGUSTING blog entry I think I've EVER seen! That thing is so gross! We get weird bugs and all, but that thing is just horrid looking. Hopefully you won't wake up one day with a spider bite from one of those!!!J/K
Kim that is the coolest picture ever!!! How did you get the quarter so close to the spider?
Ewww! No more pics of spiders, please!
oh man...that is SICK...that picture gives me goosebumps and NOT in a good way. You definitely have some interesting things going on in your apt!!! I'm glad i don't have those spiders out east...well none that i have seen anyway!! Hope you are doing well!!
Tina
okay that is disgusting. i can't believe how huge that thing is!
Post a Comment