
The first day of our visit was filled with smoke. There was a wildfire about 20 miles away but it looked (and smelled) like it was just blocks away. Ryan loved watching all the firetrucks heading to the fire.

We headed to Hollywood since Rich had never really visited (we drove through once but never got out of the car). Here he is next to his most favorite guy in the whole world's star (Donald Trump). I might be exaggerating just a little.

Our kids really loved Aunt Caroline. It may have something to do with all the toys she bought them:). Or it may have something to do with all the love and attention she gave them.

This is pretty much what Rich did on our whole vacation. Just kidding, he was so great taking care of the kids a lot so I could chill.

Ryan and Macie could have lived in Aunt Caroline's backyard filled with gravel and an old-school Tonka truck.

We found this giant cricket (according to Ryan) in Caroline's front yard. Since Ryan's a bug fanatic this was pretty exciting for him. So, that's Woodland Hills for ya. Next stop is Disneyland.
2 comments:
Looks like a fun vacation. When I first saw that picture with the smoke I thought it was a tornado...lol.
What fun Kim!! It's a small world. My brother lives in Woodland Hills.
Amanda
Post a Comment