Ryan and Macie got a visit from Santa at our church's Christmas Party. I was so excited for pictures since my awesome photog friend,
Meghan MacAskill was taking the pictures. She did a great job but check out Santa.
I was even afraid of him:). I think he put his finger in an electric socket right after his sleigh landed. Poor Macie was terrified but Ryan loved him. Santa made up for his scariness by being really jolly with the kids.

10 comments:
That is truly the scariest Santa I have ever seen! Merry Christmas!
This is fabulous kim- I love the extreme opposites on either side of his lap.
Oh my,he DOES look REALLY scary! Wow! Maybe next year,they could ask Rich to fill in the part - just an idea!!j/k
That is a scary looking Santa! But who is it? HIs face looks familiar.
Nice Santa. I don't know why but I couldn't email you. Email me and I'll reply because I can't seem to type it right I guess. tarakealoha@yahoo.com
Sheesh! That is one scary Santa. I think Macie's face says it all. :)
That Santa has the worst head of hair I have ever seen. Perhaps spending a little more on the costume wouldn't be a bad idea next year. lol
that is hilarious, Macie's face really tells all!
I totally recognize Santa.
Too scary!
Yeah that's not the nicest looking Santa I've ever seen.
Post a Comment