Sunday, October 11, 2009

Swimming with the Sharks

Last night we went on our first really real, actual, genuine, official date in a LONG time (ahem, Rich). My parents graciously watched our 3 kids and we headed to the Shark Tank to watch the Sharks vs. the Minnesota Wild. Rich scored some awesome penthouse suite tickets from his work. It was fun to recline on leather couches while eating complimentary hot wings and yogurt-dipped raspberries and watching the game. But, I think if I were to actually pay $182 for a hockey ticket I'd actually prefer to sit right behind the glass. You'd get a much better view of the fights. I've never been to a Sharks game where the Sharks actually won and not only did they win last night but they scored 4 big ones. And that means ticket holders can head to Roundtable Pizza and get free personal pizzas. Who can guess what we're doing for FHE tomorrow?

This is the face of a happy, happy man.

Us in the glorified nosebleed section.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Way to go! Sounds like you guys had fun. I love the family picture!

Julianne said...

Look at you two, all free and easy without the chitlins! I'm jealous of your awesome date night. And when did Rich shave his beard? I didn't notice until these photos. p.s. love the new family pic header!

Alice Faye said...

Great picture. Loved the Maie Moo post.