Saturday, March 15, 2008

Bondcicles

Rich's company rented out the local amusement park for the day. It was absolutely freezing. Ok, like 58--but it was blustery so it really did feel super cold. As Ryan gets older it's so much more fun taking him to these kinds of places. He gets really excited and can go on quite a few rides. Last year I took Ryan a few times a month (even when I was like 7 months pregnant) because he loved it so much and it didn't require much work on my part (we all love those kinds of outings, right moms?). We'll see how I do this summer with Macie in tow. Anyways, here's a recap.


Here's Ryan on a wasp ride. He digs making it go up and down on his own.


Ryan's finally tall enough to ride this roller coaster. I think Rich was more excited to ride than Ryan. He's trying to teach Ryan how to hold his arms up in the air as they go down the hill.


More arm raising lessons.


Ryan's just barely tall enough to ride this. If his hair were cut any shorter he would have been kicked off. You can see this is a new fav.


Macie's favorite ride. Do you ever feel like you have to take pictures of both kids even if one of them really isn't doing much? I feel guilty if I ever leave her out but really she just sits there in the stroller.


Ryan was freezing but he still insisted on eating this popsicle that he was given at lunchtime. Ah, childhood.

3 comments:

The Wehrmeister's said...

I love the Arm lessons, I'm glad you were able to capture that classic "Dad" moment.

Carrie Merino said...

You guys are spoiled by your good Cali weather! It was 10 degrees cooler here and it felt like summer. (shorts and all) It looks like fun!!

JonesFamilyBlog said...

I would take 58 over 38 anyday. But I guess that wind does make a difference. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun and I love the name Macie. She is so cute!