I completely stole this idea from my friend Carrie's blog (thanks:). It was just so much fun to play with and everyone says my kids look just like Rich so I wanted a little credit. Oh, and you can also upload your picture and the website will tell you which celebrities you look the most like. I looked the most like Anna Nicole Smith and Rich looked the most like Barack Obama:). I can't speak for the website's accuracy but it's still fun!

Ok fine, I guess Rich wins this one.

Yeah, baby. He's at least part mine.
2 comments:
The site lost it's credibility when they said Rich looked like Obama. I do think your kids look like you (or maybe I'm humoring you).Either way your children are adorable, I love Macie's Easter picture.
This was great! Thanks for showcasing it on your blog. I did it and got hooked for like an hour!! Ben and Abigail are both 5% more me while Collette is 50/50. I'm also suppose to look like Kate Beckinsale. I'll take that :)
Post a Comment