I feel like I blog a lot about gross things. Well, what can I say. . .kids do gross things. Well at least mine do:) And doctors do gross things to my bellybutton. So, yeah, to continue with my little legacy today I found Macie blissfully sucking on a foaming snail. I quickly flicked it out of her mouth and grabbed the camera (doesn't everyone think 'Kodak Moment' when they see their kids sucking on snails?). As I'm trying to take a picture of her slimed lips Macie caught glimpse of the snail and lunged towards it with an apparent ravenous appetite for raw escargot. Is my cooking
really that bad?

3 comments:
Ew yucky!!! That's so grody.
Hi Kim! Found your blog from Lenessa's. 1-snail snackies...yuck! Regardless, she's so cute! Can you believe they're almost 1??? 2-what was the surgery for? Glad to hear you're well. Take Care!
Make sure you save these photos for when she starts kissing lots of boys! But still... only Macie could look that adorable with snail goo all over her. I wonder how she feels about sushi?
Post a Comment