Thursday, September 25, 2008

Swimming in September

I've been meaning to blog about how we get to and from the pool. Well, really how Macie and Ryan get to and from the pool. Last summer, when I was a very large pregnant lady, I bought this super cheapo wagon so that Ryan could haul all of our stuff to the pool. I went easy on the slave driver's whip (except for when he lagged behind). Anyhoo, now that Macie is with us I make Ryan haul all our stuff AND Macie to the pool. Man, my life is cush. Except for the three flights of stairs I have to haul our stuff up and down. Every single day.

6 comments:

The Wehrmeister's said...

I'm impressed that Macie stays in the wagon. There is no way that Preston would stay still for that.

Meghan said...

No wonder you are looking so skinny these days lady!

LJ, DC and ML said...

I love this pic, its SO cute!!!

Rich said...

I wonder where Ryan got that fine greek god physique.

Dalene said...

This is seriously too cute. Stairs? I am all for them.

The Wehrmeister's said...

Rich, Probably Kim's side.