Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's a . . . girl

We finally found out that we're having another girl! We're very excited--I think everyone thought that that's what we were having. I'm happy that Macie will have a little sister so close in age. I bet it will be fun for them until they're like 12 and 14:). We have to come up with a girl's name which has already been difficult. So, if anyone out there has heard of some girl names that they love, let us know. During the whole ultrasound she was super mellow--she just kind of chilled with her arm resting on her tummy. I thought, "Pleeeeeease let this be a sign. Pleeeeeease send us a mellow baby:)." Next challenge--buy a minivan.

7 comments:

LJ, DC and ML said...

Oh hurray! Congrats congrats! I really don't have any names that are as cute as Macie. I love Winnie, but that reminds me of Winnie the Pooo and of course Weenie, which is not good.

JonesFamilyBlog said...

Congratulations! How do you compete with Macie. I love that name. Good luck with the mellow part!

The Wehrmeister's said...

I'm thinking you should name her Jennifer. No pressure though.

Berrett's said...

HEY congrats on another girl!! You need another girl in the fam to compete with all those boy cousins...hehe. May you be blessed with a mellow baby..let me know bout the minivan. :) I can't believe you are on number 3...i can't seem to catch up! Hope you are feeling well. I'll have to give you a call sometime.

tina

Amanda said...

Congrat's!!! I am excited and a little jealous. Good luck with the minivan decision. More happy days ahead.

Amanda

Molly said...

I'm close in age to my sister and I love it! I will send your little baby mellow vibes. :)

Amy, Mike and our Girls said...

Congrats. Girls are great!