Monday, January 26, 2009

The Wickedly Wonderful Mountain Man

Pardon a pity party and some sappiness. I've had a crappy last week or so. My family's been sick, took Macie took the ER for a 3 day long super high fever, was there from 8 pm to 5 am. Yes, that's 9 hours but she's finally doing better. I'm pregnant and tired. Ryan is energetic. Rich has been working some insane, insane hours. I live on the 3rd floor and hate it more and more every day I get bigger. Macie's getting molars. And blah blah blah. Anyways, my husband did the most wonderful thing. He arranged a weekend getaway in San Francisco and got us Wicked tickets. And he did it all on his own. He thought of it, planned it, and made all the arrangements. I never really blog about him so I though it was high time for me to mention how great he is to me. He's super helpful, does the dishes, rarely has BO, works really hard to provide for us, doesn't mind me being a sore loser at game-playing, is a super fun dad, and just takes care of us. Thanks hon. Oh, and he's sporting the Mountain Man look lately, which I like.

10 comments:

Gordita said...

Thoughtful husbands are hot. ;)

Stephen said...

Rock on for Wicked tix and a weekend away! But so sorry life has sucked so bad this past week--it can only get better, right?

Dalene said...

Thank GOODNESS for good, helpful husbands that love us thoughtfully, even when we feel like we are unlovable. :-)

Dalene said...

Oh, LOVE that he did it all on his own because that is like all the work, ya know. Did you like Wicked?

JonesFamilyBlog said...

Awww...what a good hubby. Maybe he could call and give Brad some advice-just kidding. Love the wicked tickets.

Amanda said...

That is great. There is nothing better than a sweet hubby!

Amy, Mike and our Girls said...

Super sweet. Mike says he is proud.

Marlies said...

I love that you commented about him not minding you being a sore loser at game play. That is one thing that I should appreciate about my husband!

The Wehrmeister's said...

You gotta love Rich! How nice is he. I got a stroller for my birthday...

Stacy Russon said...

oh Kim, I miss you. That does sound rough. How cute is Rich, wow. I am really impressed, he is so thoughtful. I am also jealous, that sounds so fun, I've heard great things about wicked. You deserve it!