Sunday, February 8, 2009

Some of us would like a Sleep Number bed and some of us. . .

Every night when we go to bed Rich checks on the kids to make sure they're covered with blankies and doing ok. Last night he went to check on Ryan and Ryan wasn't in the bed or on the bed. He wasn't on the floor, he wasn't on the couch (where he sometimes goes). He wasn't even in Macie's crib. However, after a second check Rich looked down and saw some white pajama-footed feet. Ryan was sleeping INSIDE of his bed where his drawer normally is. We've been fixing and repainting the drawers due to Ryan's abuse and so one was out of it's spot. That's also the place where we store the unused train table (and any other random toys Ryan throws in there)! I can't think of a more uncomfortable place to sleep. What on earth goes through the mind of a 4 year old?!


Ryan snoozing away despite our cracking up and turning the light on to take a picture.

4 comments:

Stacy Russon said...

that is hilarious, my boys always hide and play under their bed, he probably got tired and fell asleep while exploring under there.

Stephen said...

That cannot be comfortable... but it sure makes a funny photo! Glad you got the shot--it's classic.

Robin said...

That is the funniest thing! I've been in awe of the weird sleeping positions I've found Izzy in while asleep in her crib (sitting up folded in half so that her nose is down by her toes, etc.) That definitely tops all. Very uncomfortable looking! lol.

Robin said...

That is the funniest thing! I've been in awe of the weird sleeping positions I've found Izzy in while asleep in her crib (sitting up folded in half so that her nose is down by her toes, etc.) That definitely tops all. Very uncomfortable looking! lol.