that states that anyone who chooses to have a kid must have another (if they can and everything). Otherwise, they'd miss out on occasions like this. We woke up to find Ryan and Macie snuggling under a blankie watching cartoons together. And the other day I watched from afar Ryan comforting Macie after she had fallen down. Love these moments.
I've been in a funk lately. And what can bring anyone out of a funk?? Lady bugs!! Ok, I'm a nerd. But really, we went on a day trip up Yuvas Canyon to find the lady bug orgy (as my mom calls it). The kids loved seeing so many lady bugs in one place.

The trip itself kind of sucked. It was way colder than we expected, Macie cried the whole time and wouldn't walk, Rich hurt his back, Juliet screamed, and Ryan was a completely wild and crazy boy. It about did us in for day trips. So much for getting me out of a funk:) Here's the one minute of the walk that Macie was not crying.


3 comments:
Cute kiddos. I've been in a funk, too, but I'm blaming mine on the snowstorm after snowstorm and not being able to play outside. What's your excuse? JK. I know it just happens but it does suck and I hope yours disappears soon. Love you.
I have decided that my children need to be close in age after watching all the kids in our ward that are close together. It seems so worth it in the end. It is just too cute that Ryan and Macie were cuddled up watching cartoons together. So awesome!
I like that rule! Siblings are awesome!!!
Post a Comment