Sunday, June 19, 2011
Happy Days
We've had a rough few weeks. It was all my fault. I had been talking with a friend about how families pass germs around (Juliet and I both had just gotten colds). And I said that our family really wasn't the type to get some kind of sickness and then pass it round and around and around. Of course, days after I say that Macie comes in to the bathroom and announces that she just threw up (and there was plenty more to come). Within a couple of days Ryan got sick and then Juliet and then Rich. And then Ryan and Juliet again. And then me. All of that along with me already having a cold, the cloudy weather, me overcommitting myself to some things that I should have just gotten out of, and all of us being trapped in the house for way too many days--it was just too much. I was a huge, huge grouch. But we are finally all healthy, the sun has come out, summer vacation has started and I've realized how grateful I am for the times when life feels great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks so much for the comment you left on my blog. It really does mean a lot to me - and makes me feel more normal. :-) I am so sorry you were all sick. Life is hard enough when you're feeling well... when you're sick it is just about unbearable. Glad you're all feeling better.
That sounds like our December -- Miserable. Glad that you are all finally feeling better. . . and here's hoping that it doesn't happen again anytime soon!
I'm so glad that you are all finally healthy again. And I'm also glad that the sun is shining.
Post a Comment