
Juliet just turned two but I swear sometimes she acts like she's 16. You should hear her tone when she says "NooOOOoooo"! On the day she turned two she also learned how to climb out of her crib. She didn't climb out of bed because she didn't want to be there, she got out to yell at me to bring her some toys. I put the toys and Juliet back in bed and she was happy as a clam. Pretty funny girl.

On the other hand, Juliet's also becoming such a sweetie. Today, she and I took Macie to her hula class. Three year olds doing the hula is pretty much the cutest thing ever. Unfortunately, Macie wasn't feelin' it and preferred to go home and take a nap. On the way back to the car, the girls held hands and Juliet picked a flower and they walked so pleasantly to the car. I just had to take a photo of an event that was so perfect, it looked set up. I love that the girls are starting to develop a cute sister relationship.
1 comment:
Love it!! I love having two girls close together. And your girls are all decked out in such cute clothes! Nice work, Kim :)
Post a Comment