Friday, December 2, 2011

"My Guy"

Several weeks ago Juliet and I went costume shopping at the Goodwill. Whenever we go there I usually let my kids get a toy because they're like $1.99 and I don't care if they get lost or ruined. This time, Juliet picked out the Hunchback of Notre Dame doll. In fact, she was dead set on getting him despite the plethora of dolls on the shelf. She named him "Guy". Now, I know he's in an endearing movie and he's a wonderful character but I just don't think he's cute. At naptime and bedtime, despite all the cuddly animals and darling dolls we have, Juliet demands "my Guy". She calls out, "Guuuuy, where are you?" "Guuuuuuuy, where are you at?", while looking for him. It's pretty funny.

1 comment:

Marlies said...

My 5-year-old does that. Of course his is more like McQueen? McQueen? Where are you? lol