Monday, November 24, 2008
3-year old prayers
So, Ryan's totally into Thomas the Tank Engine and has been praying for Terrance the Tractor for quite a while now. I told him that maybe Santa would bring him Terrance for Christmas. . .Anyways, this morning he was playing with the Thomas brochure that shows all the various, overpriced Thomas accessories. When it came time to say our morning prayer Ryan insisted on doing it. He started the prayer by asking for more money to buy more trains and than paused. Then he walks over to the Thomas brochure, points out to Heavenly Father the next train he'd like to get (Edward) and then resumes the prayer. We find ourselves silently, and not so silently, cracking up during so many prayers lately. Considering how much these trains cost he'll be praying for a while to get Edward:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
smart boy that he doesn't ask you for the toy instead he realizes that prayers always get answered. I like that, that's a hard position to be in, Ryan is a crack up!
That is a REALLY cute story; good one to remember and tell him about later. You guys have a great little family!!
That is way too funny, Kim. I love him!
That is hillarious!! I would TOTALLY crack up during the prayer...oye. hope you are doing well!!!
tina
Ryan is a man who knows what he wants, and wants to make sure Heavenly Father knows it too. I have been giggling about this (and the candy wreath on his plate) since I read it.
I love kids prayers. That one is priceless. You have never heard anything like my sisters little boy saying "bless President Uchdort." I love those prayers. Maybe we should all take lessons.
Post a Comment