Thursday, November 20, 2008

Isn't it funny?

How different 2 kids from the same family can be? I've been thinking about this more lately with my kiddos. Ryan is all personality and says the funniest things (he's been calling Rich "Hon" for a good 6 months now). He's also a complete chatterbox, has been since a few weeks old. Macie's much more reserved but she's also more confident and has been able to do most things sooner than Ryan (with the exception of talking). Even though she sticks to my side in public when we're at home she's always off on her own entertaining herself. Ryan was the opposite. In public he was off getting into as much trouble as he could. And at home he was stuck to my side wanting attention and entertainment. Anyways, we can't help but love them and get driven nuts by them at the same time. It will be fun to see what the next one is like.



1 comment:

Stacy Russon said...

Tommy talks about Ryan all the time. He says he wants to move to California so he can play with Ryan and that he doesn't like Texas because there are no friends (all the kids on the street are older). I think its sweet the way he remembers that friendship, and you already know I'm in love with Texas and never want to leave... as it is still hot and I kill cockroaches daily!