Hey sis, CONGRATS!!! It actually looks like a baby already. It's amazing how they develop so quickly;considering you're not THAT far along. I'm saving all baby items for YOU!!!
Congrats Kim!! My mom always said once you have three, you can handle anything. In fact, she keeps dropping hints like that a lot lately. Anyway, I love the little peanut.
once you have 3 you earn the mom badge and then you can handle anything. (I say this as I'm having my 4th and have no idea what I'm getting myself into.)
Yeah for another baby! Especially because you make cute ones! (Yes, I am one of the horrible people that believe - as I think all secretly do - that there are ugly babies. Sorry, people, it's true.)
18 comments:
CONGRATS Kim!!!!!
My 3rd was a surprise too! Congrats. I'm excited for you
Congratulations. That's great news!
Hurray hurray hurray! Glad we've hit picture time. Woohoo!
yay! congrats! rock on! now we can be three-children friends. :)
Hey sis, CONGRATS!!! It actually looks like a baby already. It's amazing how they develop so quickly;considering you're not THAT far along. I'm saving all baby items for YOU!!!
Congrats Kim!! My mom always said once you have three, you can handle anything. In fact, she keeps dropping hints like that a lot lately. Anyway, I love the little peanut.
Hurray! My brother's wife is dune in June, too. It's a great month for a birthday!
So exciting!! Congrats!!
Wow! That was unexpected! Congrats!
Congratulations! I think everyone is drinking the same water because I swear I am the only one not pregnant right now. lol
exciting! 3 is a blast!
Congrats, Kim~ that's great news!! See ya next Sunday :)
Congratulations! That is so exciting. Having three really is fun. :)
once you have 3 you earn the mom badge and then you can handle anything. (I say this as I'm having my 4th and have no idea what I'm getting myself into.)
Wahoo! Baby # 3...you need to slow down...i can't keep up! ;)
tina
Yeah for another baby! Especially because you make cute ones! (Yes, I am one of the horrible people that believe - as I think all secretly do - that there are ugly babies. Sorry, people, it's true.)
Congrats!
Post a Comment