I haven't posted in a while because I've been sorta burned out on picture taking and blogging. But I thought I'd post Macie's latest accomplishment--she's grown some hair. I can finally put it up in a little teeny tiny water spout pony tail (without it falling out). She gets compliments galore from friends and strangers. I've never thought that she looks like a boy but this extra hair definitely helps her look a little more girly. Her resolution for 2009 is to grow even more and to not yank out the bows I put in.
Ryan's latest accomplishment is learning the "words" to Feliz Navidad. This morning on the way to church he sang, "Police on my dod, police on my dod, police on my dod, puedo anyo and policeee dod". We're thinking he
may have the gift of tongues.
9 comments:
oh my gosh Kim, you make me laugh so hard, I seriously miss you. I also loved your Christmas card, darling picture and once again hilarious comments, I love your cute family.
hehe In our family we sing it:
"Fleas have no dad, oh fleas have no dad. Fleas have no dad, only a mama that's all they have"
Oh how I wish Reese's hair would grow enough for a little whalespout pigtail!
haha that is HILLARIOUS about Ryan's singing! and macie's hair is really cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. Hope you are doing well!
Tina
I was totally laughing at your post! I know what you mean about the water spout ponytail...Izzy has the same. And "police on my dod..." Classic!
Ryan knows the words all right - that's how we sing it, too!
I love that Ryan has the gift of tongues. Kent's uncle sings it Marlies Navidad whenever he sees me. That one makes me laugh as well. I find it funny that no one has noticed that Macie is sitting in the cart that is meant to be pushed. Very funny.
Hi Kim! Renae found me on Facebook (I just signed up about a month ago) and so I went to her blog and found you! Email me at konils@juno.com and I'll catch you up on us (I don't have a blog).
Love, Koni Smith
That is hilarious! I love it.
SO, so funny!
Post a Comment