
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
I walked six whole miles in just 10 days
So, recently we went to Rancho San Antonio Park. It's basically a nice big hilly park with trails and a farm. When you go you have to walk a WHOLE:) mile to the farm and back which takes a while with kids. Anyways, to make a long story short I've made the trek there 3 times in like 10 days. Once for fun, once to try to locate my lost keys, and then again for ward park day. I've become very familiar with that whole mile walk to the farm. Anyways, we loved the zillions of lizards, wild turkeys (other than my kids), a squished snake on the road, a beehive, a farm with baby goats, and all kinds of other nature-ish things. And Ryan was so funny trying to catch lizards for the first time. I took a bunch of pictures of the kids but none were that great so in the end my favorite was of this lizard who didn't run away from me. And hey, if you really want to see the kids just scroll down--they still look the same. And no, I didn't find my keys.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment