#1 Ryan has a great sense of direction. He's only 3 but he totally knows his way around when we drive. One day we were driving and he asked where we were going and I said Target. He said, "This isn't the way to Target. This is the way to Natalie's house." He was totally right. I was driving a different route than usual which happened to go by his friend Natalie's house. We live in kind of a big city with lots of streets and freeways so I think this is pretty cool.
#2 Ryan has a great sense of balance. Of course he falls occasionally but most of the time he does an amazing job balancing on logs, rocks, and whatever else he can climb and walk on.
#3 Ryan is a normal, somewhat oblivious, 3 year old when it comes to noticing the needs of others. However, every so often he totally notices that someone is in need and he helps them. He recently did this when I got really sick. He just sat next to me and kind of rubbed my head. And at church he let me have his Sacrament water when he noticed that the tray would run out before I could get mine.
3 comments:
#3 is very sweet!
Thanks for sharing Ryan's good nature. What a sweet little boy!
I totally second Laura's comment. That is the cutest thing ever. My boyfriend is SO nice!
Post a Comment