Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Look who's 8 months old today-- sniffle, sniffle


Time has flown and Macie is already 8 months old! I can't believe it. I remember looking at her when she was in the newborn blob stage wondering if she'd ever do anything more than sleep, cry, eat, and poop. Here's what she's up to (I'm listing these mostly for my own personal record but hope you enjoy them, too).

Macie's officially a rascal. She's pulling herself up and cruising around our apartment, tackling Ryan, and getting into things that she really shouldn't. She doesn't like to be held much anymore--just loves to crawl everywhere and be active. She's still very, very tiny--just barely 14 pounds and doesn't have much hair. A lot of people mention that she smiles with her eyes and that she looks really feminine (must be those long eyelashes inherited from her dad). She's very tactile--loves gently touching things and loves being caressed on her head--it hypnotizes her. She twiddles her thumbs which I've never seen any other baby do. She does this bobble-head thing that cracks us up. She definitely loves Rich and has him wrapped around her little finger. Like Ryan, she's a total chatterbox. She loves blowing raspberries and making gargling noises. She lights up when she's sees Ryan and I swear when he's not with her she makes these noises that sound like, "Where's Ryan at? Why isn't he here with me?" The other day he was yelling right in her face and all she did was giggle--so cute, but that reaction probably won't last long:).

1 comment:

Gordita said...

The she-pup is an absolute doll. Look at her standing up!