
Ryan and the Russon boys eating lollipops that have silly mouths on the ends instead of sticks. Definitely worth 99 cents.
And on to other things. . .

Ryan developing a new talent--eating scrambled eggs with his toes. Is Star Search still on the air?
Today we had the best of intentions of going to the tide pools but someone (ok, Macie) decided not to sleep last night as much as we'd hoped. So, we went to a cool close by park we'd never been to.

Ryan and Rich climbing a tree together.

Macie and me sitting by the little creek after lunch.

Ryan after he fell into the creek. Apparently rainboots aren't the best for walking on wet river rocks.

Um, total daddy's girl.

National Geographic shot of the day. I think this is a damsel fly--but not totally sure. These were everywhere and fun to watch.
2 comments:
Kim, your photos are spectacular! I am so impressed at your photographic ability. I aspire to be as talented as you.
Thanks Kris,
What you don't see on my blog (at least most of the time) is my terrible pictures. I have lots of those. However, they're what motivate me to take better pictures.
Post a Comment