I think our forecast has snow flurries tonight. AARGHH! Oh, I would love to see some baby bump pictures. (It's probably more like a small mountain though, right?)
That looks fun! Our kids keeping begging to go swimming, I'll have to take them one of these days! BTW- Briar has the same swimsuit as Macie...cute, cute, cute!
I bet Ryan is loving having a friend to play with, isn't 2 kids the best... enjoy it while you can! I can't believe how much Macie has changed and grown in the short time I've been gone, I miss you so much!
8 comments:
I think our forecast has snow flurries tonight. AARGHH! Oh, I would love to see some baby bump pictures. (It's probably more like a small mountain though, right?)
That looks fun! Our kids keeping begging to go swimming, I'll have to take them one of these days! BTW- Briar has the same swimsuit as Macie...cute, cute, cute!
Way cute! It makes me home sick for nice weather and time in the pool. Your kids are adorable. How are you doing?
Macie's swimsuit is darling! Great job picking it out Mom.
So fun! What a heatwave you guys had!
I bet Ryan is loving having a friend to play with, isn't 2 kids the best... enjoy it while you can! I can't believe how much Macie has changed and grown in the short time I've been gone, I miss you so much!
Happy, happy days!
Kim, the wedding photos are amazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Please than Meghan for me as well :)
I LOVE kiddie pools and the kids that go in them!!
Post a Comment