201 inches long
weighs 4398 lbs.
We can't imagine how we've ever lived without this baby. He (according to Kim) or She (according to Rich) has been wonderful from day 1. Very good-natured, hardly makes a peep (well, maybe a beep), and just puts a smile on our faces. The kids have also adjusted well to the changes and loves playing with him. Or her.

8 comments:
Clever intro for your latest "addition," although you did freak me out with that title!
Aahh, minivans. That means you officially have a big family. Or will, very soon.
Funny. I was reading thinking, she has got to have the stats wrong on this kid, what is going on!
haha...i love it...you have joined the world of minivans...don't get me wrong...i never wanted one but they sure do make it easier to get kids in and out of! (I have come to grips that we will eventually get one someday)It's nice looking...i like the color! Is it a Toyota? I think our Camry has the same hubcaps...hehe. We rented one of those bad boys to go on a trip to RI...i actually really liked it. Very roomy and comfy. Good pick! Can't wait to see ya soon!
tina
Welcome to the family!
I am jealous. But you already knew that. I'm very very jealous.
Oh you are FUNNY!
Hilarious! We'll be joining you soon. What kind did you buy?
Post a Comment