Monday, June 1, 2009

Our new arrival. . .



Our new baby girl, Juliet May, arrived May 26th. Labor and delivery were both wonderful except for the fact that it lasted longer than the other kids' combined--about 11 hours. However, I got my epidural which is pretty much the only thing I cared about other than having a healthy baby. Juliet weighed in at a petite 6 lb. 14 oz. and 19 inches long. So far she's very mellow. No sign of reflux like the other kids and she's just a sweet, pleasant baby. Ryan's super sweet to Juliet. He loves to kiss her and talk about how cute she is. Macie has handled things well. She's so interested in the new baby that she doesn't even notice that she's not getting as much attention. Rich is so helpful. He's pretty much done everything around the house and for the kids and for me. He's ready to go back to work:). He'll be home with us for one more week, thank goodness. I'm feeling pretty good, just tired. But I'll still take this kind of tired over 9-month-pregnant tired.

22 comments:

Laura said...

Beautiful, Bond family!! And Kim, I'm very jealous!!!

LJ, DC and ML said...

yay yay yay!!! She's so cute! And to think just yesterday I thought, hmmmmm, maybe Juliet would be a cute name. What great taste you have Kim!
PS. I want to meet her. :) Maybe I'll bring you some zucchini bread if I actually make it!

Christine Kimball said...

Hi Kim. That's so exciting! You're lucky that all your babies decide to show up a little early :). Juliet is a really cute name. Congratulations!

Bunch of Brooks' said...

Juliet is super cute Kim. She fits right in with the Bond look:) I need a picture of her sent to me if you can so I can order you that gift. I am not able to get it off your blog. When you get a chance email me a pic. Hope all is going good. Take care:)

Stacy Russon said...

oh Kim what a beautiful baby. I love that you already have a darling picture of her and i love that sweet smile, she totally resembles your other kids. Juliet is such a sweet name. I am so happy that pregnancy is over for you and I'm glad you and babe are healthy and well. I love you!

Molly said...

Congrats! So excited to see the announcement! And what a beautiful picture. Did you guys take it?

Amanda said...

Kim, she is adorable! We are so happy for your family. So glad you guys are doing well. This is such a cute picture!

Dalene said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the name Juliet! Congratulations on a healthy new baby. Get some sleep!

Amy, Mike and our Girls said...

I love the name. How pretty. Congrats! I hope you get the rest you need. Beautiful picture too!

Robin said...

Congratulations!! Juliet is so beautiful!

Lindsey said...

Yay! Congrats Kim! She is adorable and I LOVE the name! Let me knoa when you want to come by for an imprint! I go out of town on the 12th so before then!!

Gordita said...

Congratulations and I'm glad to hear that you are all doing well.

JonesFamilyBlog said...

Your kids have the cutest names! I'm glad everything went well. Good luck after Rich goes back to work:)

Alice Faye said...

What a sweet little smile Juliet has on her face. If she is as peaceful as she looks then you are one lucky mommy.

Alan and Jeni said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and I LOVE her name.

Amanda said...

YEAH, she's here!!! Juliet is darling and perfect! We are so happy for you and your new arrival. Good luck with three. I'm beginning to panic over one.

Jenni said...

Congrats to the Bonds. I look forward to meeting her!

Berrett's said...

Wahoo!! congrats!!! She is cute...and I love that name...that is very cute! How are things going?? i need to call you and chat...alright well congrats again...your kids are adorable!

tina

Marlies said...

YEAH KIM! Congratulations! She is beautiful...and I love the name!

Cati said...

Ok so this is what I have to do or post about in order to get tons of hits on my blog?? well one day maybe.
CONGRATS Kim, she is so cute hope you get some sleep, when Juliet sleeps, and make RS do some cleaning and cooking for you.
take care

Lindsay said...

Congrats! She is adorable and I love the name! Can't wait to meet her.

Seel Kids said...

Kim Juliet is so beautiful! congratulations! Hope you are doing well.