Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Take a deep breath . . . and life moves right along

Things are going pretty well around here. We are tired for sure but luckily it won't last forever. Right? Right? Juliet is still a pretty mellow little girl. She lost her perfect status when she decided to stay awake most of the night before Rich went back to work. We'll still keep her though:).


Here she is all wrapped up. Her blankie is like 10 times too big. She kind of looks like a big, flowery burrito.


She not very alert yet which works well when you have 2 other kids.




Ryan loves to hold her. Macie likes to pet her head like she's a kitty and "give" her toys by placing them on her face. We've gotta keep an eye on this girl:).


On to another subject. . .Ryan and Macie love taking baths together. We love how well they can play together. At times. Ryan learned how to make "beards". Here's his.


Here's the one he made for Macie. Yes, he put it on her eyes.


She preferred to make her own beard. I've never seen a cuter beard before.

9 comments:

LJ, DC and ML said...

Cutest Burrito ever!

Gordita said...

I agree with LJ. I love the flowery burrito. And the big brother and sister just keep getting more and more cute.

Amanda said...

Your children are adorable! We love the pictures!

Dalene said...

Too fun. When does being tired end? I thought once I was done with seminary, then I thought once I was out of college, then... I am still tired, though. I LOVE the Aden & Anais blankets. They are the BEST. They might be big for Juliet, but they were the only ones that fit Zoey (to swaddle her properly).

Stacy Russon said...

oh how darling, what a cute, creative photo, that totally looks like an Anne Geddes. Juliet is so beautiful, I love her full lips and Macie has such beautiful dark eyes, I can see Ryan will be such a great helper and watch out, girls are so into babies they are dangerous (Emily can finally be sort of trusted with Will).. it will only get harder once Juliet wakes up to life more so enjoy the sleepy phase! (love all the pics)

Cati said...

Your pictures are so Cute, and I never knew a burrito could look so cute... I must not be a good cook.. well she is precious...

Marlies said...

Cute pictures!

Alice Faye said...

I'm still tired. That's called old age. I always feel like I have to hurry when I go out somewhere so I can get back home to the kids. I don't know what that is called. Crazy, I guess.

Robin said...

Your kids are so cute!! I love the "beard" on Macie's eyes. Juliet is so beautiful! She has the prettiest lips of any baby I've ever seen!