
Rich declared a race to see who could catch the first tadpole.

Ryan, of course, caught the first one. Rich had to learn the young master's technique before he could catch his first one. I actually beat everyone by asking a little girl with a fishing net to catch a bunch for me (I did this just in case the boys failed. How's that for believing in them?:)

Ryan's first catch of the evening.

Rich's first catch. Mmmmm tadpole in freaky blue water. His favorite.

Courtesy photo of Macie just to prove she was there. She was bored out of her mind, poor thing.
In the end Rich caught 3, Ryan caught 2 and I acquired 6. We'll see how long they survive in this household. I'm sure they'll be the subject of a blog post or two in the future.

On to my newest tadpole. I love this new little photo subject. She doesn't move. It's great.

Ryan liked adding this little prop.

Ryan's got an eye for this kind of thing.

And then this one. Kind of like an Olan Mills portrait, huh?

Rich picked out the prop for this one. Is this foreshadowing what she will become? In this family, probably so.
8 comments:
WE "raised" tadpoles once. Probably more than once but this is the one time I remember. They turned into tiny frogs. Then they escaped (in our house) one weekend while we were away. Then I found one under the bathroom floor mat...after I had used it to spin around. The frog was obviously smashed to a pulp. Gross. We loved collecting animals!
Oooh, loving Styling by Rich and Ryan. I bet my little boyfriend was having the time of his life collecting those tadpoles!!
What a doll! And I love the way Rich and Ryan are already accessorizing her. Too cute!
I am laughing so hard at Ryan's props.
Oh I am so cracking up at the pictures of Juliet with all the props from Ryan, he is so dang funny, I love that kid!
ps. we were at our neighborhood pool swimming the other day and saw a boy looked just like Ryan, it made me miss you even more...
My favorite tadpole was the one n the little red dress. (It was red wasn't it?)
OK, pink! (I think)
You take incredible pictures!
Post a Comment