Monday, August 17, 2009

Several weeks ago. . .
Me: "Rich, will you take some pictures of me and the baby? I'm always taking the pictures and am never in them."
Rich: "Yeah, I'll do it. Things have just been so crazy around here. . . I just don't know. . .We'll have to set up a time. . .I've been meaning to get to it. . .blabbity blah blah blah."

Last week. . .
Me: "Rich, I've decided that if you don't take some pictures of me and the baby that I'm hiring someone else to do it."
Rich: "I'll do it Saturday."

It's funny how money does that to a man.








9 comments:

Lalomanusand said...

they turned out great!

Gordita said...

Great photos. And you look amazing!

Alan and Jeni said...

Way to go, Rich! The pictures are great. :)

Alisa said...

Awww, you guys look too cute.

Stacy Russon said...

Oh those are precious and I must say Juliet is beautiful! I love the color contrast, awesome!

JonesFamilyBlog said...

Cute pictures. And Kim, how do you still look so great?

Dalene said...

Really cute pictures and I am LOL at your dialogue with Rich. I think I need a little baby to squish.

Robin said...

I love your posts. They crack me up. You definitely have a way with words. Your kids are so cute and your new one is so precious!

Marlies said...

I can't believe how talented your husband is in photography. If I asked Kent to take my picture they are no where near professional. You look great!